Saturday, August 27, 2011

How I know Rachel really loves me.


I'm kinda fat, and Rachel still wants to marry me.

Okay, so maybe I'm not fat, fat... at least Rachel told me last night that she's not disgusted by me yet, but my busy schedule and frequent traveling lately have led to a new level of un-fitness.

(This picture is a bit of an exaggeration, by the way, I'm not that gross)

But not to fear, with 9 weeks until W-day, and a new tool in my fitness arsenal, I should be at least a few more steps away from Rachel being disgusted by me.

Rockwell (my place of employment) just launched a digital line called Rider by Rockwell, and I was the first to pick up the new Rider "Fit," which is a heart-rate monitor watch.

I took the Fit out for a run today, and it was pretty amazing having realtime feedback on my heart rate. Apparently I've been running WAY too hard, so I've really hated it. This made it way easier to know when I needed to slow down or walk, and I was able to go much further.

So between more effective running and hitting the weights, I predict I'm about 9 weeks away from Arnold.


I'm such a good husband-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment